Year 2 Goals
July 16, 2015 marks one whole year in Taiwan. I feel like I keep making it a big deal that I have been here a year, but to me it really is a big deal. I just committed myself to one job for a whole year and in all of the year 2015 I will have traveled to six different countries. That’s pretty freaking cool! I made goals when I came to Taiwan for what was only supposed to be one year. Now that I am staying a second year I thought it would be good to make a new list of goals for a new year and a new round of experiences.
1. Make it to all 4 sides of Taiwan. I just need to make it to the South side and I will be finished!
2. Figure out how to get (or just get) a teaching certificate.
3. Start looking into graduate schools.
4. Travel to another Taiwanese island. Penghu Island?
5. Visit the Taichung Area tourist sites.
6. Travel to at least 3 new countries.
7. Write 3-month updates to my family and friends.
8. Keep reading and exploring feminist literature.
9. Pay off another (or two) loan.
10. Start taking a more proactive stance on my health.
Cheers to Year Two!